Topics

Throw bar articulation.

Dusty

Brass 24 ga pin, PC tie with cladding removed. Notch in base, pin folded over on top of base.

Mike Conder

Nice.  I assume the pin isn't soldered to the rail, only acting as a spike?

Mike Conder

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 9:02 AM, <dustburm@q.com> wrote:
Brass 24 ga pin, PC tie with cladding removed. Notch in base, pin folded over on top of base.

lloyd lehrer

Dusty, a little more info please regarding your articulated points; do you recess the pin heads? What thickness is the bar? What is your removal method for the copper clad?

lloyd lehrer 310 951 9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Spike

Nice, you might also try a brass  flat head #00-90.  Countersink the hole in the tie for the flat head, solder rail  to head. Nut or solder on washer below for a keeper.

Todd