Topics

the Steve Hatch ventilated "box" cars

lloyd lehrer

Steve has sent me parts for 20 kits, and I am making 6. Which leaves 14 for anyone else to make. IF you  were one of those, kindly let me know and how many you want.  I will hold off a few days on dividing  them up amongst yourselves. So let me know if you want some.  I will pack them up and let you know what shipping costs are.

I had been bugging Steve ever since he said he had more parts, hiding somewhere, and he shipped off this batch.  I have no info other than that as to who had asked for some from him.

If you were one of the folks that sent him money, that is between you and him.  I am not doing this out of generosity, but out of my desire for more of them.  I have no idea if he has more in hiding up in the old storage space or anywhere else or if he will cast more. So dont ask me, and you now know all I know.

Send reply OFF Group to lloydlehrer@... and list your name, address and phone number. and how many you want.  There might be one or two extra parts when we are done so I will accept requests for those also.
lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Mike Conder

Lloyd I was looking for two or so ...

Mike Conder

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 2:59 PM lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
[...]

Mike, had you asked steve for some back in May? They get 1st dibs.  I am trying to take care of the guys like me that had been bugging him about getting some. I may end up with an extra and i will let you know.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020, 10:17 PM Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
[...]

Mark Kasprowicz

Lloyd,

I believe I was the one that got the ball rolling. Two will fit the bill prerfecty however travel to the US at the moment is out and sending them to England might not suit. So can I ask you send them to Mike Conder so he can pass them to me when we hopefully get back to Durango sometime in the new year.

Mark K

jhoff02@...

I ordered one from him never received it . Sent you email with address and phone number jim

Mike Conder

Yes I did and I THINK I asked for a pair back then too.  I also remember that Mark Kasprowicz asked for some at the same time, he asked before I did.

Mike Conder

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 11:57 PM lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
[...]

John

Hi Lloyd.
I'll take 2 and I can pick them up this weekend
Larry Peckham