To: HOn3@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Apr 17, 2020 9:21 pm
Subject: Re: [HOn3] "stopping these..." [was:Thinning...]

Lawrence,

It may be necessary to quit the group with the "stop these..." account
and rejoin with a name you want. Silly, but it may work.

Rick

Seb J

ATtached picture of how it is displayed right now. Strangely it doesn’t seem to show the « stop email » anymore...

Seb

Yep, I'm starting to think that too.

--
Cordialement

Sébastien Jubault
Vice-Président
AECFM - Chemin de Fer de Rillé

Mick Moignard

Except that in the email just in, you come up as Lawrence Wisniewski, so you may have cracked it.

Mick

Mick Moignard
m: +44 7774 652504
Skype: mickmoignard

, so please excuse the typos.

Lawrence Wisniewski <lwreno@...>

Thanks for telling me.  I'll go back to the groups site and see what is going on.