From: Steve Hatch
Sent: Jan 10, 2021 5:41 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] STOP STOP

Stop
  That's plenty of money we have the $220 for the groups yearly fee.
Don't send anymore and THANK YOU everyone
Steve Hatch

Russ Norris

Tell Steve to get that cash to the bank before Outlaw shows up for the party!

Butch

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 6:11 PM <Climax@...> wrote:
Hurray, Party at Steve's house, Hes providing the DW's. Madam Lash is providing the dancing girls, Scoop will be reporting on the events for those who can't be there, Mayor will be campaigning and we shall have a rowdy good ol'time!  Good time to toast those who passed on down the tracks, like Barkeep!
Mule