Topics

Steve Harris Texaco Distributor Model?

Dusty

Does anyone have a clue as to where this article appeared? Gazette, Craftsman. Help.

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707

lloyd lehrer

Gazette IIRC

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Dusty

Thanks Lloyd! I went looking for the Archer rivets and actually found them. Guess what? That must have been a good place to keep 'important' stuff. Duh.....

Dusty BurmanĀ

Climax@...

I got some of them too, I thought from Micro Mark