Topics

Static Grass

Craig Linn

Hey Everyone.

Like everyone I’m sure...I’ve been spending some time on the layout, working a little scenery.

I’ve done a little write up on the experience.

https://www.riogranderr.com/ModelRailroading/Construction/Tips-and-Techniques/Static-Grass/

Now time to make trees!  Need a bunch in the corner area before the siding.

Thanks for reading.

Craig

Mark Rosche

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Regards,

Mark

Don‘t take life too seriously...no one gets out alive anyway....

On 5. Apr 2020, at 23:17, Craig Linn <drgw346@...> wrote:

Hey Everyone.

Like everyone I’m sure...I’ve been spending some time on the layout, working a little scenery.

I’ve done a little write up on the experience.

https://www.riogranderr.com/ModelRailroading/Construction/Tips-and-Techniques/Static-Grass/

Now time to make trees!  Need a bunch in the corner area before the siding.

Thanks for reading.

Craig

Jeff Young

Nice work!

Steven Haworth

Nice job, and a great write-up too!  Looks great!

- Steve Haworth
RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.info/
Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/               FB - https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs/

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 4:42 PM Jeff Young <jeff@...> wrote:
Nice work!

Mike Conder

Mich appreciated, nice job.

Mike Conder

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 4:14 PM Steven Haworth <haworth7@...> wrote:
Nice job, and a great write-up too!  Looks great!

- Steve Haworth
RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.info/
Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/               FB - https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs/

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 4:42 PM Jeff Young <jeff@...> wrote: