Topics

Something to keep me busy

Stephen Silver

I am building the simple #6 turnouts but I employed the excellent services of Bruce Giroux to do the complex work.  Dual Gauge is Code 70, NG only is Code 55 (the 3 ways).  Bruce put the trim from the PCB boards on the end rails to keep them aligned and from being bent.  Looks like it's time to install some road bed and get some ties stained.

Mike Van Hove

Very nice work.  Are these built using Fastracks Jigs?

Mike Van Hove

Columbia, MO

On Oct 9, 2019, at 1:14 PM, Stephen Silver via Groups.Io <ssilver996@...> wrote:

Stephen Silver

Yes, mostly, though there is some custom off-jig work.

Life is mostly attitude and timing

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 12:34:01 PM PDT, Mike Van Hove <vanhovem22@...> wrote:

Very nice work.  Are these built using Fastracks Jigs?

Mike Van Hove

Columbia, MO

On Oct 9, 2019, at 1:14 PM, Stephen Silver via Groups.Io <ssilver996@...> wrote:

David Keith

I'm looking for someone to make HOn3 #8 turnouts for my Sn2 layout.  Does Bruce Giroux have contact information?

Thanks,

David Keith
http://www.sn2modeler.com

Mark Lewis

David:

Try Steve Hatch at Railway Engineering.  He is in this group

Mark Lewis
narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, 8:27 AM David Keith <dckeith14@...> wrote:
I'm looking for someone to make HOn3 #8 turnouts for my Sn2 layout.  Does Bruce Giroux have contact information?

Thanks,

David Keith
http://www.sn2modeler.com

Mike Mackey

https://ohrtracksupply.com/

Contact Jeff Otto. He builds custom turnouts for individuals. Feel free to use my name. We are friends.

Mike Mackey

Bruce welcomes anyone who is interested in custom built turnouts.  His contact email is bruce.giroux@...