SOLD; CDs and dvds

lloyd lehrer

all are sold. thanks
lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 12:07 PM lloyd lehrer via groups.io <lloydlehrer=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
All items are plus shipping and paypal friends or checks or venmo. All shipped by media mail.  Some are copyrighted so they are free but you have to take all of it. $25 plus shipping. I am only packing it up once.

CD/dvd:
315 to Chama, by three foot productions, dvd

Hull-Oakes steam-power sawmill  by golden rail video,dvd

Waterfront scenery Part one of Fos scale limited Better.easy.realistic. Volume 2, DVD  $10

4 CD set vols. 1-4 Westside Lumber Co. bmp images by the hundreds of parts of the Company.

Mallet in the mountains, Black Hills Central2-6-6-2T #110, A diverging clear production,DVD

Whistles in the Woods sounds of steam logging RRs of the west, Stan Kisler production CD $5

Donkeys, Loaders and Shays, Oh My!!!,Postma collection, CD of PDFs. great quality images, but just a stream of images.

Lidgerwood Manufacturing Co. Steam logging engine manual, CD

Clyde hoisting engines and derricks, 1912 catalog E. CD

A Quater Century of Santa Fe Consists, reprint of the 1974 compilation, CD SFH&MSoc. $10

lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

--
lloyd lehrer