Topics

Silverton Northern photos

Robert Veefkind

When installing windows 10 from windows 7- those photos of the S.N. locomotives disappeared.
If any are interested I posted a photo of my rendition of an early DRG 4-4-0 which I believed were numbered in the 80 to 90 range. The drivers are the old Kemtron brass betsy type with the bolted in counterweights. They had to be narrowed to fit the hon3 frame and new code 88 tires. They are 44 " . The color scheme was authenticated by a well known DRG narrow gauge modeler and an old issue of "the Prospector" This photo was in the hon3 group some years ago.
I bet there are some old "Brass Betsy drivers stashed away with hoarders like me. I believe they only came in standard gauge
Bob Veefkind

Russ Norris

Beautiful little engine, Bob.

Russ

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 4:25 PM Robert Veefkind via Groups.Io <snookdust=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
When installing windows 10 from windows 7- those photos of the S.N. locomotives disappeared.
If any are interested I posted a photo of my rendition of an early DRG 4-4-0 which I believed were numbered in the 80 to 90 range. The drivers are the old Kemtron brass betsy type with the bolted in counterweights. They had to be narrowed to fit the hon3 frame and new code 88 tires. They are 44 " . The color scheme was authenticated by a well known DRG narrow gauge modeler and an old issue of "the Prospector" This photo was in the hon3 group some years ago.
I bet there are some old "Brass Betsy drivers stashed away with hoarders like me. I believe they only came in standard gauge
Bob Veefkind

jczul36

Gorgeous Bob!

On Mar 29, 2020, at 1:25 PM, Robert Veefkind via Groups.Io <snookdust@...> wrote:

When installing windows 10 from windows 7- those photos of the S.N. locomotives disappeared.
If any are interested I posted a photo of my rendition of an early DRG 4-4-0 which I believed were numbered in the 80 to 90 range. The drivers are the old Kemtron brass betsy type with the bolted in counterweights. They had to be narrowed to fit the hon3 frame and new code 88 tires. They are 44 " . The color scheme was authenticated by a well known DRG narrow gauge modeler and an old issue of "the Prospector" This photo was in the hon3 group some years ago.
I bet there are some old "Brass Betsy drivers stashed away with hoarders like me. I believe they only came in standard gauge
Bob Veefkind
<D&RG 4-4-0 # 89.JPG>