Topics

Silverton Northern Engine House

John G Massura

Looking for the SN Engine House kit originally produced by Anvil Mountain Models. (I know the company was purchased by Berkshire but I spoke to them at the NNGC and it doesn’t look like they will reissue the kit in time for the next NNGC in STL.)

If anyone has one they do not need anymore, please contact me.

John

richrands

John,
My wife has reconsidered for me! I plan on having it available by December. I hope. :-)
Rich
Berkshire Valley Models

Mark Lewis

Rich:

I may be interested in the HOn3 version of the Silverton Northern Enginehouse, as well.  I will look forward to your announcement that it is ready to ship.

Mark Lewis
narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 11:34 AM richrands <rands00@...> wrote:
John,
My wife has reconsidered for me! I plan on having it available by December. I hope. :-)
Rich
Berkshire Valley Models

Mike Conder

Great news!  I need one too.

Sounds like a stampede in Silverton!

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019, 12:28 PM Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
Great news!  I need one too.

Don Peterson

Rich,
I'll take one too! Any more thoughts on the Fred Gobel(?) warehouse in Silverton?

Don Peterson
Arvada, Co

On Friday, September 20, 2019, 9:34:49 AM MDT, richrands <rands00@...> wrote:

John,
My wife has reconsidered for me! I plan on having it available by December. I hope. :-)
Rich
Berkshire Valley Models

John G Massura

Rich,

wow, GREAT NEWS!

Thank your wife for me.

John

P.S. Let me know when I can order one.

On Sep 20, 2019, at 08:02, richrands <rands00@...> wrote:

John,
My wife has reconsidered for me! I plan on having it available by December. I hope. :-)
Rich
Berkshire Valley Models

Mark Kasprowicz

And how coincidental is it that the original in Silverton is just undergoing restoration? Work funded by Colorado's State Historical Fund is close to being completes before winters first snowfalls. The San Juan County Historical Society is leading the project. It's looking good.

Mark Kasprowicz
Sec. DRHS

John G Massura

I was there in June and took some pics and a lot of walking around figuring out the trackage…

Then they moved the creek….

John

On Sep 20, 2019, at 20:45, Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...> wrote:

And how coincidental is it that the original in Silverton is just undergoing restoration? Work funded by Colorado's State Historical Fund is close to being completes before winters first snowfalls. The San Juan County Historical Society is leading the project. It's looking good.

Mark Kasprowicz
Sec. DRHS

richrands

I haven't forgotten, Don. I would like to re-release most of Lowell's kits.  Time... and the fact that I am an O scaler!   :-)

Don Peterson

Good to hear. There are many project ahead so no hurry on my part. Lowells kits were amazing

Don Peterson

On Saturday, September 21, 2019, 5:45:00 AM MDT, richrands <rands00@...> wrote:

I haven't forgotten, Don. I would like to re-release most of Lowell's kits.  Time... and the fact that I am an O scaler!   :-)

richrands

The #2006 SN Engine House is now available from Berkshire Valley Models. You get the details at https://www.berkshirevalleymodels.com/apps/webstore/products/category/1558878?page=1
Also available are the #2007 Tool Shed and Coal Sheds.

claneon30

Ooooh!

Hit me offline for a product release in the new Annual. Goes to the printer next week.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Oct 9, 2019, at 9:24 AM, richrands <rands00@...> wrote:

The #2006 SN Engine House is now available from Berkshire Valley Models. You get the details at https://www.berkshirevalleymodels.com/apps/webstore/products/category/1558878?page=1
Also available are the #2007 Tool Shed and Coal Sheds.

Mark Lewis

Rich:
Great news!
What are the over all dimensions of the engine house?

Mark Lewis
narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 11:24 AM richrands <rands00@...> wrote:
The #2006 SN Engine House is now available from Berkshire Valley Models. You get the details at https://www.berkshirevalleymodels.com/apps/webstore/products/category/1558878?page=1
Also available are the #2007 Tool Shed and Coal Sheds.

John G Massura

thank you Rich (and your wife).

Placed an order already…

LongJohn

On Oct 9, 2019, at 10:24, richrands <rands00@...> wrote:

The #2006 SN Engine House is now available from Berkshire Valley Models. You get the details at https://www.berkshirevalleymodels.com/apps/webstore/products/category/1558878?page=1
Also available are the #2007 Tool Shed and Coal Sheds.

richrands

Mark,
The dimensions are a little under 4-1/2" x 14-1/2".
Rich

Mark Lewis

Rich:

Thanks for the info. I expect to order the kit, soon.

I appreciate all you do for model railroading.

Mark Lewis
narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, 5:40 PM richrands <rands00@...> wrote:
Mark,
The dimensions are a little under 4-1/2" x 14-1/2".
Rich

Mike Conder

Exactly!

Time to spend some $$$$, missed this one before.

My order just went in along with the to buildings and some tram buckets.

Mike Convert

Dale Buxton

Mine too Mike!

Dale Buxton