Shinohara gone?

Climax@...

Nobody has answered the question about Shinohara track. Is Shinohara really gone? What caused them to close up shop? Are they a victim like PFM was that the original owner died and left it to his family who found the land in Japan worth more than the business and closed up shop after selling out? Is Micro Engineering taking up the slack now on dual gauge?

From: cmdrwmriker <banjobill@q.com>
Sent: Apr 6, 2021 11:40 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Looking for Shinohara Dual Gauge

Upon further review, the ruling on the field has been changed. LOL! As I put the turnout back in the box, I noticed it had a price sticker from Harris Hobbies: $42. So really my price is good, so thank your benefactor. I am building two dual gauge layouts right now: one for our club, and one for myself. The clubs trackage has been determined, but my piss-ant layout still needs the Santa Fe dual gauge section built. So right now I do have some available if perchanceyou need another. Be cool bill m.