From: "Robert Bell via Groups.Io"
Sent: Jan 5, 2020 3:12 PM
To: HOn3 Group
Subject: [HOn3] Sept 19 order from Rwy Eng

Steve Hatch,

Just sent another email to you concerning the above subject line.  Please let me know you got the email.

Rob Bell
Waynesville, NC

Robert Bell

Thanks Dave.  That's all I sent him on this list...other email I sent went to his business email.  He apparently has had issues in past getting my emails except on this list.

Rob

Climax@...

Oh, dat twirn't fer me den!
Mule

Thanks Dave.  That's all I sent him on this list...other email I sent went to his business email.  He apparently has had issues in past getting my emails except on this list.

Rob

Robert Bell

At least I know somebody has seen one of my emails...lol

Rob

Climax@...

Grin