Topics

Screws for BS trucks

Mike Conder

What size screws does Blackstone use for mounting their 3'-7" archbar freaight trucks?  I'm thinking 0-80?

Mike Conder

lloyd lehrer

They are metric. George gave me the info. But I cant get to it this moment. A little later.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020, 2:08 PM Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
What size screws does Blackstone use for mounting their 3'-7" archbar freaight trucks?  I'm thinking 0-80?

lloyd lehrer

Mike Conder

Thx Lloyd.

Mike Conder

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 3:55 PM lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
They are metric. George gave me the info. But I cant get to it this moment. A little later.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020, 2:08 PM Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
What size screws does Blackstone use for mounting their 3'-7" archbar freaight trucks?  I'm thinking 0-80?

lloyd lehrer

Dusty

They are 1.7mm, .35mm pitch determined by referencing NWSL nuts.

The Blackstone threads measure 1.62mm and the screw body 1.68mm.

My wife has the Micro Comparitor in the kitchen measuring pasta so this the best I can come up with.

Dusty Burman

Mike Conder

Thanks Dusty.  I'll look up the tap info for that, and find some on the 'Net.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 5:00 PM Dusty <Dustburm@q.com> wrote:
They are 1.7mm, .35mm pitch determined by referencing NWSL nuts.

The Blackstone threads measure 1.62mm and the screw body 1.68mm.

My wife has the Micro Comparitor in the kitchen measuring pasta so this the best I can come up with.

Dusty Burman

Dusty

I tried a KaDee stainless 0-80 nut first thing and it didn't fit, for what it's worth.

Climax@...

Being that they are from China it could be anything.  Best write Blackstone and they will have the answer.