San Juan Tank Cars Export Version

Graeme Walker

So got a message from SJ today (23rd) that my cars have (as the saying goes) "Left the building".

Well I actually got another message from SJ saying they where refunding $70 for the freight.
I've had this happen a few times over the years from online business, and i check the freight charged when i get the package in my hands. I've NEVER seen this from Ebay or their sellers.
So a big two thumbs up for the San Juan team.

Graeme
Australia

prichie@...

Graeme,
I got the same message this morning , all sounds good. Paul R, Ballarat.