Topics

San Juan Details

Doug Junda

All,

We are currently working on the issue with the Web site,  It is also effecting Email.

We are in the office each and every day,  we have not thrown in the towel.  We spend our days making parts, Decals, packing order and shipping them.

The web developer we use has been out of touch for a few days, but, will be looking in to this and getting things repair tonight.

You can call us  303.284.5072 in the meantime,  Starla is in the office Tuesday – Thursday 10:30 am until 2:30 pm to help you out.

Thank you for understanding we look forward to working and filling your orders.

Thanks again,

Doug