Topics

San Juan

Mike Mackey

I’m trying to call San Juan. Can anyone give me their number. I can’t seem to find it on their website.

Thanks

Mike “Rustler” Mackey

Don Peterson

Mike,
From the bottom of their webpage 303-913-1601

Don Peterson

On Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 08:20:55 AM MST, Mike Mackey via Groups.Io <railroadguy1957@...> wrote:

I’m trying to call San Juan. Can anyone give me their number. I can’t seem to find it on their website.

Thanks

Mike “Rustler” Mackey

Mike Mackey

Thanks guys! I guess I just overlooked it. Sorry.

Mike “Rustler” Mackey

On Mar 3, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Don Peterson via Groups.Io <sagenut3@...> wrote:

Mike,
From the bottom of their webpage 303-913-1601

Don Peterson
On Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 08:20:55 AM MST, Mike Mackey via Groups.Io <railroadguy1957@...> wrote:

I’m trying to call San Juan. Can anyone give me their number. I can’t seem to find it on their website.

Thanks

Mike “Rustler” Mackey

Clifford Mestel

San Juan's telephone number is 303-916-1601