Topics

Rio grande models

Richard Johnson

Did any body ever find out what happened to Eric at RGM as to why he is closed?
Im curios.
Regards all
Rich Johnson

www.RichardSJohnson.net

"Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
Thomas Jefferson

Don Ball

The company may be closing but, as of right now, it is still open for business. I sent an order to him about 10 days ago and received my kit yesterday.

Don Ball

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 9:06 AM Richard Johnson <killroy321@...> wrote:
Did any body ever find out what happened to Eric at RGM as to why he is closed?
Im curios.
Regards all
Rich Johnson

www.RichardSJohnson.net

"Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
Thomas Jefferson

Martin Batistelli

I emailed an order Monday and the response I got back from Eric suggests that there is nothing left.

Martin Batistelli

Loco_Marty AT roadrunner.com

Did any body ever find out what happened to Eric at RGM as to why he is closed?
Im curios.
Regards all
Rich Johnson

_._,_._,_

Mick Moignard

I just tried to order some kits, and he said “all out”.  Nothing else, quite terse.  I assumed he meant those two kits.

Mick

Mick Moignard
m: +44 7774 652504
Skype: mickmoignard

, so please excuse the typos.

Mark Kasprowicz

Wasn't there someone who posted here to say he'd bought all of RGM's stock? As for why Eric is giving up, probably for the same reason Dave Grandt threw in the towel - getting on in years. Also he and Jim Vail were good friends and with Jim passing perhaps it wasn't quite the same anymore?

Just a thought.

Mark K