Rio Graande Models

John Cytron

It looks like the new owner of Rio Grande Models is beginning to get up to speed. The website https://www.riograndemodels.com no longer has the "CLOSED" sign but has new content on its home page. This is early in the game so to speak, as the structures and rolling stock and other castings are not yet clickable links or available to purchase. I assume that will come soon.

John

Eric Schrowang

John,
Just checked it out, Hopefully some exciting products to come.

Eric

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 5:46 PM John Cytron <rgsjohnny@...> wrote:
It looks like the new owner of Rio Grande Models is beginning to get up to speed. The website https://www.riograndemodels.com no longer has the "CLOSED" sign but has new content on its home page. This is early in the game so to speak, as the structures and rolling stock and other castings are not yet clickable links or available to purchase. I assume that will come soon.

John

Wayne

Interesting.  If you click on Shopping Cart you get a page saying your cart is empty and a link to BROWSE STORE.  Click on that and you can order women's shoes, watches, jackets, pillows, sneakers and a Bart Reed Outdoor cap.  ????????????

--
Wayne Taylor

Randy Hees

He is using a E-store template... and has just started filling in the blanks.. where he has not entered anything he gets a default... Give him the time to work out the details...

Randy Hees

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 3:39 PM Wayne <waynewtaylorii@...> wrote:
[...]

Climax@...

I think everyone want the new owner of Rio Grande Models to do well and do things right the first time.  Lets all give him the time to get it running great and his stock up to handle the orders as they come in.  I think we all owe him a huge debt of gratitude for continuing the fabulous line of model miniatures.
dave