RGM Stock

Brian Kopp

The D&RGW OB pile driver and OP Derrick, along with their idler flats are in stock at RGM.

Stock is at about 15-16 each this morning......

https://www.riograndemodels.com/

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Mark Lewis

Thanks for the update, Brian.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 6:15 AM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
The D&RGW OB pile driver and OP Derrick, along with their idler flats are in stock at RGM.

Stock is at about 15-16 each this morning......

https://www.riograndemodels.com/

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Brian Kopp

You bet Mark.
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Art D3

I purchased two sets of 6200 series flat car decals from their stock last week. Order arrived in about 4 days. So the new owner is filling orders promptly.
--
Art Dutra
Meriden, CT

Brian Kopp

Art,
I just had the same experience with RGM as you. Ordered Sunday, arrived today. Here is a photo of the pile driver kit. Looks challenging and fun, and well documented, which a novice like me appreciates......

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Art D3

Brian the OB kit is a great build. I built one several years ago when Eric Bracher was still running RGM. I drilled out the hinge point on the hammer tower and assembled it so that the tower can be folded in the stowed position or erected to the operating position.

--
Art Dutra
Meriden, CT

Mark Lewis

Art,

Great looking build!

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021, 10:03 AM Art D3 <apdutra3@...> wrote:
Brian the OB kit is a great build. I built one several years ago when Eric Bracher was still running RGM. I drilled out the hinge point on the hammer tower and assembled it so that the tower can be folded in the stowed position or erected to the operating position.

--
Art Dutra
Meriden, CT

Brian Kopp

Wow that is an inspirational photo Art. And thanks for the operational position hinge idea. I will try to incorporate that feature....
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Mick Moignard

I made my OB with a raisable tower too.  RGM kit back in the 80s or 90s, hinged tower with the stays hinged and peggable into the tower.  Came out well, too.

Mick

________________________________
Mick Moignard
m: +44 7774 652504
Skype: mickmoignard

The week may start M,T but it always ends WTF.

Brian Kopp

Thanks Mick.
More great inspiration....
--