RGM Stock

Brian Kopp

The D&RGW OB pile driver and OP Derrick, along with their idler flats are in stock at RGM.

Stock is at about 15-16 each this morning......

https://www.riograndemodels.com/

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Mark Lewis

Thanks for the update, Brian. 

Mark Lewis 
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 6:15 AM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
The D&RGW OB pile driver and OP Derrick, along with their idler flats are in stock at RGM.

Stock is at about 15-16 each this morning......

https://www.riograndemodels.com/

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Brian Kopp

You bet Mark. 
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Art D3

I purchased two sets of 6200 series flat car decals from their stock last week. Order arrived in about 4 days. So the new owner is filling orders promptly.
--
Art Dutra
Meriden, CT

Brian Kopp

Art,
I just had the same experience with RGM as you. Ordered Sunday, arrived today. Here is a photo of the pile driver kit. Looks challenging and fun, and well documented, which a novice like me appreciates......

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Art D3

Brian the OB kit is a great build. I built one several years ago when Eric Bracher was still running RGM. I drilled out the hinge point on the hammer tower and assembled it so that the tower can be folded in the stowed position or erected to the operating position.

--
Art Dutra
Meriden, CT

Mark Lewis

Art,

Great looking build!

Mark Lewis 
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021, 10:03 AM Art D3 <apdutra3@...> wrote:
Brian the OB kit is a great build. I built one several years ago when Eric Bracher was still running RGM. I drilled out the hinge point on the hammer tower and assembled it so that the tower can be folded in the stowed position or erected to the operating position.

--
Art Dutra
Meriden, CT

Brian Kopp

Wow that is an inspirational photo Art. And thanks for the operational position hinge idea. I will try to incorporate that feature....
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Mick Moignard

I made my OB with a raisable tower too.  RGM kit back in the 80s or 90s, hinged tower with the stays hinged and peggable into the tower.  Came out well, too.  

Mick

The week may start M,T but it always ends WTF.

Brian Kopp

Thanks Mick.
More great inspiration....
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL