Repair Services

Frank Smelt Jr

Looking for someone to do some additional DCC work on my Blackstone C19.    Any recommendations?

Thanks

Frank

Mark Lewis

Frank:

Contact ....  Tom O'Hara.     tomohara5@...      Tom has done work for me in Sn3 and I highly recommend him.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Dale Buxton

There are several videos on the Blackstone web site on installing replacement of the original Tsunami decoders with Tsunami II decoders in C-19’s and K-27’s. If all else fails. This is a brass train repair service advertising on Ebay. Just type in “Train Repair” in your Ebay search.

Dale Buxton

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 12:13 Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:
Frank:

Contact ....  Tom O'Hara.     tomohara5@...      Tom has done work for me in Sn3 and I highly recommend him.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Mike Mc

I use https://www.scalebrassmechanic.com/ and he is certified as a Blackstone technician as well.  He does amazing work.  His name is Fuzzy, and he also participates in our club shows.

Mike McCarville

Mike Mackey

I’ve used Dr. Tom O’Hara as well. Fantastic guy and superior repair work. Really a true narrow gauge guy as well.

Mike

--
Mike “Rustler” Mackey

John

Kevin Honda does great work. He's works at Arnies models train store in Southern California.
John

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 11:40 AM, Mike Mackey via groups.io
<Railroadguy1957@...> wrote:
I’ve used Dr. Tom O’Hara as well. Fantastic guy and superior repair work. Really a true narrow gauge guy as well.

Mike

On Apr 2, 2021, at 1:04 PM, Frank Smelt Jr <frank.smelt@...> wrote:

Looking for someone to do some additional DCC work on my Blackstone C19.    Any recommendations?

Thanks

Frank

--
Mike “Rustler” Mackey

Mick Moignard

Curious,  what additional DCC work are you looking to have done on a Blackstone C-19?

Mick

Mick Moignard
m: +44 7774 652504
Skype: mickmoignard

The week may start M,T but it always ends WTF.