Topics

Railway Engineering

Jim Marlett

A while ago some of us were concerned that we hadn’t received orders from Railway Engineering. Steve Hatch responded that he had been involved in some home projects that were taking precedence over production and would be back on it shortly. I wanted to let everyone know that I did, indeed, get my order and all seems well. I guess I should note that I got it a couple of weeks ago and I’m just now getting around to posting it.

Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/

Robert Bell

Thanks for the update, Jim.  I know I am looking forward to being able to finish laying track on my layout.

Rob Bell
Waynesville, NC