Topics

PSC Short Caboose Kit Decal Set

Brian Jansky

Would anyone have the decal set for the PSC Short Caboose kit that they wouldn't mind parting with?

Thanks,
Brian

Mark Lewis

Brian,

If you come up blank on your request, here, you can order a set from San Juan Decal Co.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 3:00 PM Brian Jansky <brianj844@...> wrote:
Would anyone have the decal set for the PSC Short Caboose kit that they wouldn't mind parting with?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Jansky

Thanks Mark. That will be my backup plan. I got an order of ThinFilm decals in and had hopes their general 'white' set would have enough of the detail decals in it to complete the job but it doesn't. It is good to see the San Juan set does have what I need. Thanks for the link!

John Stutz

Brian

I have one i won't be using.
Send me a US Mail address, direct reply.

John Stutz

On May 25, 2020 at 12:00 PM Brian Jansky <brianj844@...> wrote:

Would anyone have the decal set for the PSC Short Caboose kit that they wouldn't mind parting with?

Thanks,
Brian

Robert Bell

John,
Are you planning on making a USA caboose out of it?  If so, you will like the progress I have made on mine.  I shortened the sides and frame 1 scale foot.  Then realized at the cupola was also shorter (side view).  The end windows were smaller than the kid's were also.  I need to get back to working on this.

Btw, I won't need my decals either.

Rob Bell
Waynesville, NC

Lawrence Wisniewski <lwreno@...>