Topics

Paint shop

Risrwy@...

Only in AZ can you bake stock cars and a brass locomotive organically.
--
Paul Buhrke
Recreating the 14th. Subdivision

Randy Hees

We can do it in Southern Nevada as well....

Randy Hees

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 1:23 PM <Risrwy@...> wrote:
Only in AZ can you bake stock cars and a brass locomotive organically.
--
Paul Buhrke
Recreating the 14th. Subdivision
D&RGW Salida Division in 1929

Bill Lugg

Great, you're doing this while we're at about 7 degrees and snowing on the eastern plains of Colorado.  Can't bake anything in that. :o(

Bill Lugg

On 10/29/19 2:23 PM, Risrwy@... wrote:
Only in AZ can you bake stock cars and a brass locomotive organically.
--
/Paul Buhrke/
Recreating the 14th. Subdivision
D&RGW Salida Division in 1929

Steve Hatch

You can do it here in Central AZ ,Dewey, but it's only 45 degrees so it will take awhile.
Nice bright sun though.
Steve

rick@...

Solar ovens will work for paint drying even if it is cold out. Just need a sunny location out of the wind. Thick cardboard box lined with aluminum foil and a cover of thick glass, and you're in business.

Rick

Kent Hinton

You can apply a nice grey weathering effect here.

Kent