From: ftgcss <ftgc@...>
To: HOn3@groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 2, 2020 2:16 pm
Subject: [HOn3] Ouray

I'm wondering if someone here could point me in the direction of where I could find a track map of Ouray.  I've found maps of the branch but not a map of the trackage in Ouray.

Thanks,
Scott

Robert Herrick

The museum also reprinted several ICC valuation maps. Check the website for a listing.

Bob Herrick

ftgcss

Lawrence and Robert,

Thanks for the information, I'll contact the museum.

Thanks again,
Scott

Don Bergman

Yes,

It's Colorado Rail Annual #11.  It has 3 chapters
1- Narrow Gauge in New Mexico
2- Otto Perry by Kindig
3- Train Time in Ouray by Gordon Chappell.

Well Over half of the 251 pages are on Ouray.
About 130 photographs and the maps noted previously.  Several of the RGS connection at Ridgway.

Don Bergman