Topics

Ore Wagon - HO

richrands

The second wagon we have just released in HO scale. The #2101 Ore Wagon is modeled after an important wagon used for hauling ore from back country mines to the railhead. It is a laser cut wood and white metal kit. Detailed instructions with photos included.

https://www.berkshirevalleymodels.com/apps/webstore/products/category/1558878?page=1

Mark Lewis

Rich:

What an amazing looking model!  This will be a great addition to your line-up of HO scale wood wagons.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.