Topics

[On30conspiracy] Book For Sale: California Central Coast Railways by Hamman

Darryl Huffman

My book on California Central Coast Railways has been sold to SM.

Darryl Huffman

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 11:28 PM Darryl Huffman via Groups.Io <darrylhuffman=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have one copy of Hamman's California Central Coast Railways for sale.

Pictorial history of Santa Cruz County railroads and industries.

Dust cover is perfect, as is the rest of the book.

Over 300 pages of B&W photos, text and maps.

Lots of narrow gauge logging including 30 inch gauge.

From the home of a non-smoker, no pets, no water damage, no moldy smell.

$30 with free shipping to anywhere in the USA.

Paypal preferred.  Use my email address:

If interested, please contact me off group.

--
Darryl Huffman

You can find my Youtube Channel of Model Building Videos Here:

You can follow my blog here: