From: sbake5570@...
Sent: Jan 23, 2021 3:42 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] Old layout photos

Hi friends,
I hope this is the appropriate place to add a few photos (Not sure i attached them correctly)..and hope to see a few of your past and present projects as well! Like I said I stepped away from the hobby for a bit due to school and moving into a new house a few years ago. Here are the only surviving pics of my old layout. The structure was not completed but built from plans from I think a 1985 issue of the Gazette. It was part of a free lanced scene and out of the photo was a ravine with a wooden trestle that led to the landscape mellowing out and a town with a lot of switching and operational interests and un-landscaped mainline beyond. Looking at these, I see a lot I would do differently now...looking forward to planning a new layout!