Topics

ng S-2

John Stutz

Ric

A short description of your "really easy" conversion would be much appreciated.   Or just a photo showing a converted truck's internal arrangement.

John Stutz

On December 5, 2020 12:24 PM Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:

I did 3 athearn old blue box units it’s really easy to do them! Have I believe an S2 and SW of some sort that I haven’t used for years! My geep 35 is my test loco! It was the first one I did in the seventies!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694