Topics

new scenery

Steve Hatch

 I've started putting in the scenery in the new add-on building.

here's a look

Steven Haworth

Wow - that's a great start, Steve.  Seems like really fast progress, but then it's been a full summer for us and so perhaps it's actually been a long time coming from your point of view.  But still - great progress!

- Steve Haworth
RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.com/
Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/               FB - https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs/

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 8:14 PM Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:

 I've started putting in the scenery in the new add-on building.

here's a look

Don Bergman

Coming along great.  The imagination becoming a reality stage.  Plans for snow on the tallest peak?

Don Bergman

 I've started putting in the scenery in the new add-on building.

here's a look

Steve Hatch

yep snow up there.