Topics

New HOn3 Dealer - ReSourced Rails

Matthew Dowd

All,

I invite you to review the selection of HOn3 brass and Blackstone Models items we have listed on the newest source for pre-owned model trains: ReSourced Rails. Our HOn3 specific items can be found here: https://resourcedrails.com/collections/hon3/HOn3 or via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/resourcedrails . New HOn3 listing will be added next week so subscribe to our email list for early access. Thank you all and happy railroading!

-Matthew Dowd

Brian Kopp

Nice website Matt with plenty of photos of the items. I like the prices too. Definitely bookmark worthy....

Having done business with you before, if you are associated with this new effort, then that gives me confidence to buy from them.

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

kevin b

I went there, could not get ANY thing to come up.?
Kevin.

Nice website Matt with plenty of photos of the items. I like the prices too. Definitely bookmark worthy....

Having done business with you before, if you are associated with this new effort, then that gives me confidence to buy from them.

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Seb J

Hi Matthew,
Thanks for the link, and your fair prices. This led me to order the C25 !

Sebastien

Le lun. 6 juil. 2020 à 19:26, Matthew Dowd <matt.dowd4@...> a écrit :

All,

I invite you to review the selection of HOn3 brass and Blackstone Models items we have listed on the newest source for pre-owned model trains: ReSourced Rails. Our HOn3 specific items can be found here: https://resourcedrails.com/collections/hon3/HOn3 or via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/resourcedrails . New HOn3 listing will be added next week so subscribe to our email list for early access. Thank you all and happy railroading!

-Matthew Dowd

--
Cordialement

Sébastien Jubault