Topics

New Grandtline web site (San Juan Details)

Doug Junda

We are also starting on the Grandtline rolling stock to see what we can bring back out.

Also, We have a new web site for the Grandtline site,  https://www.sanjuandetails.com.
You can now order on line.

Thanks ,

Doug Junda,_

Mark Lewis

Doug:

That is great news for the HOn3 community, as the Grandt Line rolling stock kits, were/are great models. Looking forward to the C&S and RGS kits back in stock.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020, 11:31 PM Doug Junda <djunda@...> wrote:
We are also starting on the Grandtline rolling stock to see what we can bring back out.

Also, We have a new web site for the Grandtline site,  https://www.sanjuandetails.com.
You can now order on line.

Thanks ,

Doug Junda,_

tom peterman

Doug, any plans to produce Grandt HOn3 trucks (or your own)?
Thanks,
Tom

Doug Junda

We are looking in to the trucks,  We would have to have wheel sets made for them so it might take a bit of time.

Doug