Topics

National Narrow Gauge Convention 2020

richrands

I wanted to let everyone know that the 40th NNGC convention on September 2-5 is still a go! We have over 60 vendors, dozens of layouts to tour for free, both narrow and standard gauge, 50 to 60 clinics, all in our 4 day schedule. Of course there will be the modeling contest where you will find some of the finest models built. All centrally located in the St. Louis area in the St. Charles Convention Center with more than 27,000 square feet. If for any reason the virus continues on (lets hope not) and we need to cancel registration will be refunded in full.
Hope to see you here.  http://40nngc.com/

Richard Rands
Manufacturers Liaison

Berkshire Valley Models

arfio@...

Thanks for the update!

Allen Farnsworth

On Apr 19, 2020, at 6:18 AM, richrands <rands00@...> wrote:

I wanted to let everyone know that the 40th NNGC convention on September 2-5 is still a go! We have over 60 vendors, dozens of layouts to tour for free, both narrow and standard gauge, 50 to 60 clinics, all in our 4 day schedule. Of course there will be the modeling contest where you will find some of the finest models built. All centrally located in the St. Louis area in the St. Charles Convention Center with more than 27,000 square feet. If for any reason the virus continues on (lets hope not) and we need to cancel registration will be refunded in full.
Hope to see you here.  http://40nngc.com/

Richard Rands
Manufacturers Liaison

Berkshire Valley Models

Mike Van Hove

Rich

Thanks for keeping us informed.
I’m sure looking forward to it.
Mike Van Hove

kevin b

thanks for the update.
us Kentucky boys do not yet know if we can make it or not.
we WANT to for sure.

also, don't know if we can make the whole thing or just come up for a day.

any schedule as of yet?

thanks.
Kevin.

I wanted to let everyone know that the 40th NNGC convention on September 2-5 is still a go! We have over 60 vendors, dozens of layouts to tour for free, both narrow and standard gauge, 50 to 60 clinics, all in our 4 day schedule. Of course there will be the modeling contest where you will find some of the finest models built. All centrally located in the St. Louis area in the St. Charles Convention Center with more than 27,000 square feet. If for any reason the virus continues on (lets hope not) and we need to cancel registration will be refunded in full.
Hope to see you here. http://40nngc.com/

Richard Rands
Manufacturers Liaison

Berkshire Valley Models

richrands

Kevin,
Here is the daily schedule - http://40nngc.com/activities/schedule/

kevin b

Thank you very much for the over all schedule.
could I trouble you for a link to the clinic schedule?
hope to see you there.
Kevin.

Kevin,
Here is the daily schedule - http://40nngc.com/activities/schedule/

kevin b

never mind, found it on the page you already sent.
DUH!

thanks
Kevin