Topics

More Jefferson

Jeff Young

Cheers,
Jeff.

Russ Norris

Really nice scenery, Jeff.  You got the "middle of nowhere" effect just right.  At first glance I thought I was looking at a  photo of the real thing ... until I saw the window in the background.  Great job!

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 1:53 PM Jeff Young <jeff@...> wrote:

Cheers,
Jeff.

Mike Van Hove

Very nice work.

I do think the windows are a little oversize for HOn3.  🤔

Mike Van Hove

Columbia, MO

On Nov 5, 2019, at 12:53 PM, Jeff Young <jeff@...> wrote:

Cheers,
Jeff.

LenTRaley

Really nice work!

Keep having fun,

Len Raley

tonyk537

Love the water trough you described on the C&Sng site!

Jeff Young

Thanks, guys!

All kudos on the water trough go to Rick Steele (LaBelle Woodworking) for uncovering that fantastic picture from C. L. Dimmler’s 1918 survey (which was mis-labelled by Dimmler, no less). If you haven’t seen it, it’s definitely worth a look: http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Jefferson-water-tank-tp14260p14299.html

Cheers,
Jeff.