From: Steve Hatch
Sent: Feb 15, 2021 3:25 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] More buildings

  I dug out a Banta kit that I've had for years and built it up.
It's the Dallas Hotel (NOW LONG GONE) and I was pleased with it's condition
after  so long a time in my closet.  It  survived several moves and still built into
a pleasing model..  The self stick didn't... but a little super glue fixed that.
here it is not quite finished.

https://railwayeng.com/Build/hotel2.jpg
https://railwayeng.com/Build/hotel1.jpg
https://railwayeng.com/Build/hotel3.jpg

Steve Hatch

Steve Hatch

  I don't think it had stairs.   This kits instructions had no mention of them and there wern't  any
parts in the box for stairs.

Climax@...

I'm probably thinking of another deep building.  I think Model Masterpieces made it.

  I don't think it had stairs.   This kits instructions had no mention of them and there wern't  any
parts in the box for stairs.

Steve Hatch

Another little building  The Banta boxcar house.

https://railwayeng.com/Build/boxcarhse1.jpg