Topics

Micro Engineering Code 55 Weathered Rail for Sale $30

Stephen Silver

I have an unopened bundle of ME Code 55 Weathered Rail that I no longer need. $30.   33 pieces, 3 ft per piece.
I have a box and packaging to ship it how ever you like at your cost.  If you are in the Bay Area, stop by and pick it up.
Stephen Silver

kevin b

sold.
i'll take it.
contact me off list for shipping details and payment etc.
thanks.
Kevin.

arcatruck13@...