Topics

Members of HOn3chat that live in the EU

Climax@...

I have a special request for a member of the HOn3chat group, if they are wiling to help.  Please contact me at Climax@....

"Mule"

Dave

Mick Moignard

Dave

I’m in the UK, but that’s not actually EU any longer...

Mick

________________________________
Mick Moignard
m: +44 7774 652504
Skype: mickmoignard

The week may start M,T but it always ends WTF.

martin feldwick

I live in the UK but in Norfolk  so  dont belong to anyone .😀

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 3:52 PM Mick Moignard <mick@...> wrote:
Dave

I’m in the UK, but that’s not actually EU any longer...

Mick

________________________________
Mick Moignard
m: +44 7774 652504
Skype: mickmoignard

The week may start M,T but it always ends WTF.

Jim Spencer

Very good!

Mark Kasprowicz

This is the second time this guy has placed this request on this forum. I replied the first time when we were within the EU offering to help. He was going to check with the German company to see if they'd send to the UK, presumably to forward to the US. I never heard from him again.
Waste of time.

Mark K
Oxon England