Topics

MDC frame

Robert Veefkind

waiting on trucks for final cuts on bolsters

Mark Lewis

Robert,

Is it "my" eyes, or is the left side of the center beam side sill thickness, thinner, under the tank end.... than that on the right end, under the tank end.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Robert Veefkind

In a message dated 7/21/2020 11:45:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, narrowrails12@... writes:

Robert,

Is it "my" eyes, or is the left side of the center beam side sill thickness, thinner, under the tank end.... than that on the right end, under the tank end.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

kevin b

thanks for the photo.
question:
did you mill one end down more than the other on purpose? and why?

waiting on trucks for final cuts on bolsters
_._,_._,_

Robert Veefkind

In a message dated 7/21/2020 8:38:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, arcatruck13@... writes:

thanks for the photo.
question:
did you mill one end down more than the other on purpose? and why?

just felt like stretching these old bones and will get back to it when I get some more ambition. waiting for trucks on the way-soon I  hope

Keith Wiseman

Bob,

When You get it just the way You want. Send Me the Frame and I can make a mold and cast them in droves for You and anyone else that needs them.  Just a thought!  More than happy to do this on most anything that is no longer available or at least heavily modified.

Keith Wiseman