Topics

McKelvey Brothers Logging Site

Russ Norris

I am finishing up the scenery on the McKelvey Brothers logging operation in southern Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania.  McKelvey was the only narrow gauge railroad to connect with the East Broad Top (at Rockhill Furnace) in the 1920's.  This site is well logged over.  I got a lot of ideas from the logging modules at the Sacramento convention.  The Shay is an MDC model redone by David Hoffman.  I still have to ballast the tracks, but otherwise I am pleased with the result so far.

Bruce

Looks very nice Russ!