Topics

Lumber storage

Ric Case

Al this about 1/2 the lumber in my collection, these boxes are about a year old and work but still have to search for the size right for the upcoming projects.
My desk is always cluttered with ongoing projects.
This week so far has been three gondola kits , couplers on an old athearn GP 35 that was converted to narrow gauge, was used as a test locomotive finally after forty or more years I now can use it for trains.
Then assembled two flat cars and 3 gondolas today! Have 3 more to assemble tomorrow between caring for my latest grandson (6months)old.
Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

Mark Lewis

Ric:

Your lumber "warehouse" works for me!

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020, 1:46 AM Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:
Al this about 1/2 the lumber in my collection, these boxes are about a year old and work but still have to search for the size right for the upcoming projects.
My desk is always cluttered with ongoing projects.
This week so far has been three gondola kits , couplers on an old athearn GP 35 that was converted to narrow gauge, was used as a test locomotive finally after forty or more years I now can use it for trains.
Then assembled two flat cars and 3 gondolas today! Have 3 more to assemble tomorrow between caring for my latest grandson (6months)old.
Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

Ric Case

Mark ; these boxes were ordered from the guy that used to manufacture mitral car loads I believe ! Can’t remember the cost . He also has a box designed for plastic strips .
I have 10 of them and still have a cupboard full of lumber to sort.

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

[...]

[...]

[...]