Topics

Looking for Steve Hatch

David Hunt

I’d like to talk to Steve.  When I send an email it is returned as “undeliverable”, noting that the domain can’t be found.  When I try to visit his website I get the same result.

Can anyone here tell me how to get in touch with him?

Thanks.

Dave Hunt

Blair, NE

ftgcss

Dave,

Try again.  I think his website was down the other day as I experienced the same issues, however I can get to his website today and just sent an email and it didn't bounce.

Scott

Climax@...

Scott:
Remind me what this is about again?

Try again.  I think his website was down the other day as I experienced the same issues, however I can get to his website today and just sent an email and it didn't bounce.

Scott

ftgcss

David Hunt was having trouble getting in touch with Steve Hatch.  I told him Steve's website might have been down for a day and to try again as I was able to access his site and send an email.

Scott