Topics

Looking for Blackstone Passenger Trucks

ColoRyan
 

Does anyone have a spare pair of black Blackstone passenger trucks they'd be willing to sell? I'm trying to finish a Uintah combine and apparently nobody has them in stock anymore...

Ryan

hiroechan
 

I seem to recall that Crusader Rail Services had them in stock, at their booth at the Timonium Train Show this past weekend. 

https://www.crusaderrail.com/contact.html 

Not affiliated, just a happy customer.  

--Drew McCann


On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:58 PM ColoRyan <rhickman213@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a spare pair of black Blackstone passenger trucks they'd be willing to sell? I'm trying to finish a Uintah combine and apparently nobody has them in stock anymore...

Ryan

Mark Lewis
 

Ryan:

Narrow Gauge Colorado, has the PSC passenger trucks (plastic side frames - metal wheel sets) in stock. Not Blackstone, but it may be an alternative, for you.  ( http://narrowgaugecolorado.com/?name=Catalog&mode=i&item=002492 )

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.


On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 1:57 PM hiroechan <hiroechan@...> wrote:
I seem to recall that Crusader Rail Services had them in stock, at their booth at the Timonium Train Show this past weekend. 

https://www.crusaderrail.com/contact.html 

Not affiliated, just a happy customer.  

--Drew McCann

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:58 PM ColoRyan <rhickman213@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a spare pair of black Blackstone passenger trucks they'd be willing to sell? I'm trying to finish a Uintah combine and apparently nobody has them in stock anymore...

Ryan

Ric Case
 

Ryan I believe I may have apair! Will check later and let you know!

Ric Case 
EBT Modeler 
Hamilton Ohio 
1-513-375-7694

On Oct 30, 2019, at 2:27 PM, Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:


Ryan:

Narrow Gauge Colorado, has the PSC passenger trucks (plastic side frames - metal wheel sets) in stock. Not Blackstone, but it may be an alternative, for you.  ( http://narrowgaugecolorado.com/?name=Catalog&mode=i&item=002492 )

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 1:57 PM hiroechan <hiroechan@...> wrote:
I seem to recall that Crusader Rail Services had them in stock, at their booth at the Timonium Train Show this past weekend. 

https://www.crusaderrail.com/contact.html 

Not affiliated, just a happy customer.  

--Drew McCann

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:58 PM ColoRyan <rhickman213@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a spare pair of black Blackstone passenger trucks they'd be willing to sell? I'm trying to finish a Uintah combine and apparently nobody has them in stock anymore...

Ryan

ColoRyan
 

Ric, that'd be great if you have a pair to spare.

Mark and Drew, thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into those if Ric doesn't have any. 

Ric Case
 

Ryan I do happen to have 2 pair actually/ contact me off line please 
EBT modeler @gmail.com
Ric Case 
EBT Modeler 
Hamilton Ohio 
1-513-375-7694

On Oct 30, 2019, at 9:35 PM, ColoRyan <rhickman213@...> wrote:

Ric, that'd be great if you have a pair to spare.

Mark and Drew, thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into those if Ric doesn't have any.