Topics

Kemtron Al Armitage Plans and Styrene Fabrication Book

Roger Clay

Does anyone out there have any of the Al Armitage Plans and/or his Styrene Fabrication Book originally sold by Kemtron then PSC. I am interested in the complete set, and especially the Heisler, Climax, and Shay manuals and the Styrene Fabrication book.

If you are open to selling your printed originals, or you can create good quality digital versions, let me know. High-resolution PDFs would work best for me.

I've sent multiple inquiries to the new PSC regarding whether they have Al's plans in stock or intend to republish and sell these materials. So far, I've received no answer to this query.

Thanks in advance.

-- burning rio

--
Roger Clay
Phone and TXT: 1-415-233-1290

kevin b

for what it's worth, PSC shows to have the styrene fab. book, listed as part number 9784.
they also show it to be priced at 6 dollars.
if it were me, i'd just order it and see what happens.

good luck.
Kevin.

Does anyone out there have any of the Al Armitage Plans and/or his Styrene Fabrication Book originally sold by Kemtron then PSC. I am interested in the complete set, and especially the Heisler, Climax, and Shay manuals and the Styrene Fabrication book.

If you are open to selling your printed originals, or you can create good quality digital versions, let me know. High-resolution PDFs would work best for me.

I've sent multiple inquiries to the new PSC regarding whether they have Al's plans in stock or intend to republish and sell these materials. So far, I've received no answer to this query.

Thanks in advance.

-- burning rio

--
Roger Clay
Phone and TXT: 1-415-233-1290
email: roger@...

_.

Roger Clay

Teresa @ PSC has not responded to my requests (3) about these materials and while things are listed with a catalog # and pricing, I gather there are a lot of items out of stock. Maybe, I’m too conditioned to Internet quick responses and need to be more patient with the new PSC.

On Nov 20, 2020, at 11:35 AM, kevin b via groups.io <arcatruck13@...> wrote:

[...]

The 7th Direction
Marin County, California
mobile & txt: 415-233-1290

kevin b

i just now sent an email to Teresa at PSC, asking if they have it.
i'll let you know if i get a reply.
Kevin.

[...]

heard back from Teresa.
yes, they do have the styrene book in stock.
so, i ordered it.
Kevin.