Topics

Kadee Spiker

Bruce

I have a Kadee Spiker in excellent condition for sale.  It comes with five still sealed packages of spikes (4,000 spikes / package), one opened package of spikes that is nearly full and two spare cutter blades and a spare backer plate (a little rust on one side, easily cleaned off).  Setup for code 70 rail.  One currently listed with no spikes or spare parts on eBay for minimum bid of $375 and Buy It Now price of $489 (first in a long time).  Will sell mine all in for $300 plus $20 shipping.  Contact me off list if interested.

Bruce Bowie
in2trains@...
Huron Ohio

Ric Case

Bruce have one here but also have the code 100 dies in my kit! I have had it for at least thirty five years. It’s in a wooden box built just for it. Hope you have a sale!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Apr 11, 2020, at 3:19 PM, Bruce <in2trains@...> wrote:

I have a Kadee Spiker in excellent condition for sale.  It comes with five still sealed packages of spikes (4,000 spikes / package), one opened package of spikes that is nearly full and two spare cutter blades and a spare backer plate (a little rust on one side, easily cleaned off).  Setup for code 70 rail.  One currently listed with no spikes or spare parts on eBay for minimum bid of $375 and Buy It Now price of $489 (first in a long time).  Will sell mine all in for $300 plus $20 shipping.  Contact me off list if interested.

Bruce Bowie
in2trains@...
Huron Ohio

Bruce

Came across it a week ago when I was cleaning the layout area.  I handkaid the track on my first EBT layout circa 1980.  Won't be doing anymore given my eyes and my patience and the quality of today's flex track!

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
in2trains@...