Topics

Kadee N scale couplers.

Ed Tibbetts

I have a few Kadee N scale couplers. I would like to get more, but Kadee no longer makes them. Can someone tell me who took over Kadee’s N scale couplers and if they are still available.

Micro-trains

Ric Case

How many do you need

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Mar 12, 2020, at 2:48 PM, Ed Tibbetts via Groups.Io <tippytib@...> wrote:

I have a few Kadee N scale couplers. I would like to get more, but Kadee no longer makes them. Can someone tell me who took over Kadee’s N scale couplers and if they are still available.

Ed Tibbetts

I’m replacing the pilot couplers on 6 brass HOn3 loco’s for the fourth time. So, maybe 7 or 8 couplers. I’ll try to call you around 8:00pm eastern time.
Ed T.  781-854-8249

Jim Marlett

I believe Kadee N scale couplers are now Micro-Trans Magnetisms-Matic couplers.

https://www.micro-trains.com/index.php?_route_=n-scale/magne-matic-couplers

Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/

On Mar 12, 2020, at 1:48 PM, Ed Tibbetts via Groups.Io <tippytib@...> wrote:

I have a few Kadee N scale couplers. I would like to get more, but Kadee no longer makes them. Can someone tell me who took over Kadee’s N scale couplers and if they are still available.

bassb04011

Micro Trains
Brian

On Mar 12, 2020, at 2:48 PM, Ed Tibbetts via Groups.Io <tippytib@...> wrote:

I have a few Kadee N scale couplers. I would like to get more, but Kadee no longer makes them. Can someone tell me who took over Kadee’s N scale couplers and if they are still available.

Ed Tibbetts

Edited

Micro trains 1025 is what I want. Thanks for the assistance😊🚂
I have some coming from Ric Chase.
Ed T

Jim Marlett

Dang! If I wasn’t such a bad typist, I’d turn off autocorrect. Magne-Matic couplers.

On Mar 12, 2020, at 6:01 PM, Jim Marlett <jmarlett@...> wrote:

I believe Kadee N scale couplers are now Micro-Trans Magnetisms-Matic couplers.

asandrini

Keith and Dale split the company with Kadee keeping all HO,  O and G gauges, while Microtrains concentrating on HOn3, N and Z Scale.

With the N Scale RTR cars growing so quickly that the 80's it made sense that they would need add pace for their lines separate from the larger gauges. The separation allowed both companies to grow.

The whole Kadee N Scale line of couplers are still available from Microtrains.

Big Al from Cal