Topics

ISO: 1 Pack Precision Scale 31819 D&RGW Brake Lever Set

Matthew Dowd

Group,

I'm in need of one of the above referenced PSC part in brass to complete my 6300 series flat car kit. Please message me if you have a spare that you might be willing to part with. I'm happy to pay full retail price as well as a couple dollars for shipping. Thanks!

-Matthew Dowd

Mick Moignard

Matt,

You could always scratch build the levers!

Mick

______________________________________
Mick Moignard
mick@...
p:+44 7774 652504
skype: mickmoignard

, so please excuse the typos...

Climax@...

You could make them out of most anything.  Take a brass wire and flatten it, then cut the length and shape it with a file or sand paper.  You could so the same with plastics.  I would think that a piece of .032 wire flattened with a hammer on a metal surface would work great for that project.
Dave  (Mule)

You could always scratch build the levers!

Mick

Mick Moignard
mick@...
p:+44 7774 652504