Topics

Instructions needed for re-introduction of kit. Banta Ridgway Box car storage shed. Original Resin Kit version.

Keith Wiseman

Hello All.

I have the molds and patterns from the old Ridgway box car storage that I acquired from Bill Banta.  Unfortunately all the old resin kit version instructions are lost to old computers.  If anyone has a copy of the instructions in HO, S or O it would be greatly appreciated if I could get a copy. The instructions are the same for all 3 versions.

Hope someone can help

Keith

brian_budeit

Keith,

I'm pretty sure I have one, can't look for it until tonight. I'll get back to you........

brian b