Topics

Instructions

Wes Garcia

I am looking for the building instructions for the following Roundhouse locomotive kit:

HOn3 2-8-0 loco kit 474

If someone has a copy and could scan and send me the file that would be great. Otherwise if you could photocopy Instructions I will pay for the copying and postage to mail to me.

Either way if you have questions I can be reached at wesgarcia@...

Thanking you in advance,
Wes

Richard

On Thursday, October 24, 2019, 09:59:08 AM PDT, Wes Garcia <wesgarcia@...> wrote:

I am looking for the building instructions for the following Roundhouse locomotive kit:

HOn3 2-8-0 loco kit 474

If someone has a copy and could scan and send me the file that would be great. Otherwise if you could photocopy Instructions I will pay for the copying and postage to mail to me.

Either way if you have questions I can be reached at wesgarcia@...

Thanking you in advance,
Wes

Steve Hatch

  These locos can be made to run really well but care must be taken in assembly
 I wrote an article about how to do that and it's here on my web site:
How to assemble for smooth running:

http://www.railwayeng.com/hon3/mdc280/mdc280.htm

That should help you..  I have built several this way and they all work extremely well.
-Steve Hatch
Railway Engineering

Wes Garcia

Hi;

Thanks for the link, just what I needed!

Wes