Topics

HOn3 modular at Timonium MD Train Show

hiroechan

Folks,

I will be setting up some of my HOn3 modules at the Great Scale Model Train Show in Timonium MD later this month, and would like to extend an invite to anyone in the midatlantic area to come out and visit.

If you have HOn3 modules of your own, I would be game for including them in the setup. (Please contact me ahead of time so we can plot how we want to set them up.)

I run DCC exclusively (no DC), use Anderson Powerpole connectors, and can set up the layout at either 40' or 50' railheight-to-floor.

Thanks!
--Drew McCann

David Keith

Sounds like fun...

Mark Lewis

Drew:

This sounds great and I would really like to attend, to see your modeling, but it's too long a drive from western N.C.

Hoping you have a great show. Please post photos,  if you can.

Mark Lewis
narrow gauge modeling in N.C.