Topics

HO Structure Kits for Sale

Ted Wilton

Finally recognizing that I will never have the space for all the structure kits I have accumulated, I have the following for sale:

  • CC Crow first-run [#86 in his "Limited-Run"] RGS Ridgway Roundhouse kit [does NOT include either the Goose stalls or the office building]: $175.00;
  • Rocky Mountain Model Works RGS Rico Engine House: $175.00;
  • Anvil Mountain Silverton Railway/Silverton Northern Freight and Ticket Office: $90.00;
  • Narrow Gauge Colorado Dolores Flour Mill: $90.00;
  • Rusty Stumps IOOF Hall: $75.00;
  • Banta Models Rico, Colorado Pro Patria Mill: $375.00;
  • Western Scale Models Jamison Creek Power Plant: $60.00.
All are unbuilt and in their original boxes. I'll charge $15 for FedEx shipment [except for the Jamison Creek kit -$10.00]. Either personal check or money order, no PayPal. Contact me with any questions  you might have.

Ted Wilton: twilton@...

Ted Wilton

The Western Scale Models Jamison power plant kit is spoken for,

TED

John Short

Ted,

I will take the Rico engine house in HO scale.

John Short

On Monday, July 13, 2020, 02:12:38 PM EDT, Ted Wilton <twilton@...> wrote:

[...]

Mike Williams

Ted-

I will take the Ridgway roundhouse.  Let me know where to send the check. Thanks!

Mike Williams
3156 Davey Court
Aurora, IL 60503

On Jul 13, 2020, at 4:11 PM, Ted Wilton <twilton@...> wrote:

The Western Scale Models Jamison power plant kit is spoken for,

TED

John Short

Ted,

By the way, please let me know where to send the check!

Thanks,

John Short
1220 Grandview Peaks Drive
Nebo, NC 28761

[...]

The Rico engine house and the Ridgway roundhouse kits are also spoken for.

TED