From: Eric Schrowang
Sent: Apr 19, 2021 6:28 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] HO Scale Auto Differential

Good Afternoon,
I am looking for a cast auto rear differential. I know I have seen one online but I can't remember who made it. Been to SS LTD and Keith Wisemans site but no luck.
Thank You
Eric

Climax@...

Grandt Line use to make one.

I am looking for a cast auto rear differential. I know I have seen one online but I can't remember who made it. Been to SS LTD and Keith Wisemans site but no luck.
Thank You
Eric

asandrini

I remember seeing one in Woodland Scenic Junkyard kit. I know I have seen a few in my casting boxes. I will look and see if I have a good one.

Al

Sent from my Galaxy

I am looking for a cast auto rear differential. I know I have seen one online but I can't remember who made it. Been to SS LTD and Keith Wisemans site but no luck.
Thank You
Eric

kevin b

I am looking for a cast auto rear differential.
Eric

_
dunno if this will help or not.
pic attached:

in that picture is a rear axle casting, complete with Differential.
it is the woodland scenics 1914 Diamond T kit.
it is white metal.

here is a link to that kit for 12.95

hope this helps.
Kevin.

Climax@...

Do you want a regular transmission rear end or positraction?

I remember seeing one in Woodland Scenic Junkyard kit. I know I have seen a few in my casting boxes. I will look and see if I have a good one.

Al

Sent from my Galaxy

I am looking for a cast auto rear differential. I know I have seen one online but I can't remember who made it. Been to SS LTD and Keith Wisemans site but no luck.
Thank You
Eric

Keith Wiseman

Eric,

I can provide one. Direct e-mail Me and We can work something out easily.

Keith

Mike Dreiling

Try Evergreen Scale models.

Michael Dreiling
Owner
Dreiling Enterprises
dreilingent@...

Dale Buxton

Evergreen Hill Designs. They also did a 6 cylinder engine block. Not sure who has the line nowadays.

Dale Buxton

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 5:19 PM <Climax@...> wrote:
Grandt Line use to make one.